Here’s a link to an article I wrote for Midcurrent about flyfishing for reds on the high tide. I started this kind of fishing around here in 1999.
- About UK but sounds just like NC's situation: RT @NOAAOceanToday: Why we need to put the fish back into fisheries ow.ly/lclfh 22 hours ago
- @chefeamonlee I believe@the word you are looking for is Bam 1 day ago
- ICYMI: Reminder of why we are fighting gillnets in NC (photos) wp.me/pirQu-fe 3 days ago
- Reminder of why we are fighting gillnets in NC (photos) wp.me/pirQu-fe 4 days ago
- ...It will NOT "keep people from buying fish markets ". Almost no red drum, speckled trout or striped bass sold in markets around here. 4 days ago
Photos taken by me